Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Moving Furniture

Donkey:  When we bring those two bookshelves down from the spare bedroom, can I put some of my books on them?
Me:  No you cannot. You have four of your own bookshelves.
Donkey:  But mine are full.
Me:  What can we learn from this?
Donkey:  We need more bookshelves?
Me:  We need fewer books. 
Donkey:  Well I could probably clear out “a few” of your knitting ones…
Me:  Sure, and I could probably take the caps off “a few” of your highlighters. 
Donkey:  😱 That’s cold. 
Me:  I’d use the caps to decorate my Zen Garden. They'd be awesome interspersed with your potassium pills.
Donkey:  Icy cold. 
Me:  Love and war, Donkey. Love and war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...