Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Donkey's Love of All Things Sweet

Donkey and I were on our way home from an early appointment one day and had agreed that we would go straight home to have lunch.  Donkey pulled into a doughnut shop which was on our way home...

Me:  I thought we were going to be careful and not pull into the doughnut shop.
Donkey: Well I can just use this parking spot to turn around and exit.
Me: Yes, okay, let’s do that. 
Donkey: It would be impolite not to go in and say hi. 
Me: Two orange crullers it is, then?
Donkey: Well someone needs to buy them so they don’t stop making them. 
Me: So according to your logic, we’re taking one for the team?
Donkey: I don’t want them to go under on my watch. 
Me:  Fair enough.  Better get four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...