Wednesday, June 6, 2018

At Picton Fibrefest

At Picton Fibrefest after a respectable amount of shopping [sent Donkey off to browse the sweets...]
Me (whispering to vendor): my bag won’t close! I’d better stop shopping.
Vendor (also whispering): Take a load out to the car and then come back for another run.
Me (whispering): Why are we whispering?
Vendor (looking over my shoulder) 🤫😏
Me:  He’s standing behind me, isn’t he?
Donkey:  Yes, *he* is.
Me:  Busted. Wait, what’s in the bag, Donkey?
Donkey:  Is that a yarn bowl?  How many yarn bowls do you need?
Me:  I’ll let you know when I’ve got enough. What’s in the bag, Donkey?
Donkey:  Mincemeat plus nothing bad.
Me:  Awful big bag for mincemeat.  What else is in the bag?
Donkey:  Maybe some banana bread...
Me:  Absolution is sweet.
Donkey:  Not as sweet as the mincemeat. So we’re taking this out to the car then?
Me:  Mush, Donkey! The yarn bowls won't carry themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...