Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Trinkets and Baubles

Whilst perusing the latest issue of Vogue Knitting, I came upon a lovely necklace which screamed my name.  I chose to share my enthusiasm with this trinket.

Me:  Donkey, look what I found in Vogue Knitting Magazine. Isn't it lovely?
Donkey:  Oooooh, that IS quite nice.
Me:  Well I went to the website, and found it and guess what 😃
Donkey: vWhat? 😃
Me:  It's only $895.00!
Donkey: v 😱
Me:v What? Is that a problem?
Donkey:  😙 Good thing you have a picture of it in your magazine. You can look at it any time you want.
Me:  Don't you think I would look particularly fetching in it?
Donkey:  Of course you would.  You look fetching in "pop-it beads." You would not look fetching, though, wearing ONLY that, while sitting in a lawn chair. On the curb. With a FORECLOSURE sign on the house.
Me:  😐 Be careful what you say, Donkey, because it's going up on social media with a number sign in front of it.

"Susie" with White Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...