Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Shameless Bribes

Donkey:  Are you going to be a good girl at the dentist?
Me:  What’s in it for me?
Donkey:  I’ll take you to Shoppers Drug Mart afterwards and let you rummage through the fun size bins?
Me:  Oh sounds romantic.
Donkey:  You’re a cheap date.
Me:  No, if I were a cheap date I take you to Dollarama.
Donkey:  I can’t let you go to Dollarama anymore. You get into theological discussions there.  
Me:  Just drive, Donkey. Let’s get this over with as quick as possible and get to those fun size bins.
Donkey:  You know I’m going to have to go over to Timothy’s when I drop you off and buy a date square right?
Me:  I’m the one going for root canal. How come you get a reward?
Donkey:  Kismet. 
Me:  Opportunist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...