Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Deep Theological Discussions

Deep Theological Discussions always take place at bedtime]
Me:  Donkey? 🤔
Donkey:  Yeh?
Me:  Do I believe in predestination?
Donkey:  Why do you ask, my love?🙄
Me:  Got into a deep theological discussion today and someone asked me if I believed in predestination.
Donkey:  Where was this?
Me:  Dollarama
Donkey:  What did you tell them?
Me:  I told them I'd ask you and get back to them.
Donkey:  Yes, darling, you do.
Me:  Thank you, Donkey.
Donkey:  Do you want to know WHY you believe in predestination?
Me:  No. It's enough that you say I do.
Donkey: What if this person, in ... Dollarama ... asks you why you believe in predestination?
Me:  I'll give them your mobile number and tell them to text you.
Donkey:  How will I recognize their number.
Me:  I'll tell them to use a "number sign" deeptheologyquestion
Donkey:  That'll do it.
Me:  Thought so. Where would I be without you?
Donkey:  In an overnight pouch, FedExed directly to hell, without passing "GO" and definitely without collecting $200
Me:  Thought so. Just checking. Thank you, Heathcliff 😗
Donkey:  Any time, Kathy. 😗
Me:  Donkey?
Donkey: Yeh?
Me:  Did Adam have a navel? 🤔
Donkey:  I'm going to sleep now. Good night.
Me:   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...