Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Potassium and Zen Gardens

Donkey:  My potassium pills taste suspicious.
Me:  Dunno what you mean. Suspicious how?
Donkey:  Sort of a chocolate aftertaste.
Me:  Sounds good!  They must have changed the formula... 😏
Donkey:  🤨 Not likely.
Me:  What are you suggesting?
Donkey:  I'm not 'suggesting' anything, only that my potassium pills taste more like, oh, I dunno,  orange Smarties ... than potassium pills.
Me:   🤔 Odd. So let's just say ... hypothetically speaking ... that someone swapped out your potassium pills for orange Smarties, what do you suppose the unsub would do with the real medication?
Donkey:  Are you saying you don't know?
Me:  Know what?
Donkey:  What are those little stepping stones in your Zen Garden?
Me:  Again.  What are you suggesting?
Donkey:  I can see why you might swap out my potassium pills for orange Smarties, because I may have been a little annoying of late, but using the potassium pills to decorate your Zen Garden is just cold.
Me: Well the BSU wouldn't think to look there ... oops 😬 .
Donkey:  Cold. Icy cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...