Wednesday, June 6, 2018

B12 and Housework

Me:  The doc has put me on weekly B12 injections for 4 weeks then monthly for 4 months. I can't do any housework or dishes or ironing until they're done.
Donkey:  You probably shouldn't knit either.
Me:  Oh no, I can knit.
Donkey:  But your hand cramps...
Me:  I just have to avoid purling 7 together through back loop.
Donkey: ... ๐Ÿ˜
Me:  Or 24-stitch cables.
Donkey:  Wait. What have you ironed recently?  Or ever, if we're being dead honest?
Me:  I just say "no" to ironing. And it's your perception that's wrinkled, not your clothes.
Donkey:  Do they have a vitamin that makes you want to iron?
Me:  If they do, I'll order you some.
Donkey: Thanks?
Me:  You're welcome.
Donkey:  I'm great sport for you, aren't I?
Me:  Yes, you are. ๐Ÿ˜š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...