Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Hair Cut

Me:  I’m going to get my hair cut.
Donkey:  I should probably drive you.
Me:  Because?
Donkey:  Well Paul (friend since high school) said there’s a really nice bakery near there.
Me:  But I am going to get my hair cut.
Donkey:  Well number sign two birds one stone.😋
Me:  Number sign?
Donkey:  Yeh. You know. That tic tac toe thingy.
Me:  Hashtag?
Donkey:  Yeh. That thing. I can go check out the bakery while you get your hair cut.
Me:  What’s for dinner? Doughnuts?
Donkey:  Well no, but as you neglected to bring a pie home from knit night, I just naturally thought, you know, perhaps you would appreciate something sweet for afters.
Me:  Oh so you’re thinking of ME.
Donkey:  Yeh. always..🙃
[fast forward to donkey exiting bakery]
Donkey:  POP THE TRUNK!!!
Me:  Why???
Donkey:  SCORE!!!
Me:  Huh?
Donkey:  They sell CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKE!!! NUMBER SIGN POP THE TRUNK!
Me:  Hashtag...
[so we are having double chocolate cheesecake for afters]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...