Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Knitting Cruise And Tasting Yarn

Me:  I was checking out this knitting cruise online. Look at this room! And the amenities!
Donkey:  Is that price per night?
Me:  No. That's for the whole cruise.
Donkey:  Looks like we could have fun on that cruise.
Me:  Donkey, you don't knit.
Donkey:  Well is there a husband-dropping area for while you're knitting?
Me:  You mean like "Donkey Overboard!"
Donkey:  That's harsh, Jude.
Me:  Your heart will go on.  Or you could play shuffleboard.
Donkey:  I might learn to knit...
Me:  Pardon me while I fall about laughing.
Donkey:  Well I could use some of your stash.
Me:  Now wait just a cashmere-pickin' minute!
Donkey:  Well I could start my own stash. I'd give you my gift bag.
Me:   You wouldn't know what to do at a yarn tasting.
Donkey:  Yarn tasting?  Is yarn sweet?  How do you "taste" yarn?
Me:  If you do it right, yarn can affect all your senses.
Donkey:  Sounds cultish, I'm thinking
Me:  You keep thinking, Donkey. That's what you're good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Wee Nap...

[Me, having disappeared for a wee afternoon nap] Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing under the covers. Donkey:  Jude? Me:  Burrowing farther u...